The worlds best selling two-person sailboat in recent years, an ISAF International Class, winner of Dinghy of the Year in the USA, Coup de Coeurs in France, an RYA Recognised Junior class…the list of honours goes on and on. From family fun to World Championship racing - the RS Feva is quite simply the new benchmark in small sailboats.
RS Feva – a winner in every sense.
Fun for all
• Big cockpit and high boom make the Feva really comfortable for youngsters and adults.
Single handed or with a crew
• The Feva is the perfect size and has rig options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends.
• High volume hull makes light work of heavy sailors.
Novice to racer
• Not only confidence inspiring and very easy to sail, the Feva is also the fastest of her type.
More user friendly
• The mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped, making the boat easier to handle ashore and prolonging the life of the sail.
• The mast can be stepped without the mainsail, so is literally child’s play.
• Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport.
• Strong, floating daggerboard and lifting rudder systems.